March 24, 2010

random

haha ok so I'm bored right now, so here are some of my random thoughts. I really have decided that I don't have anything better to do, so I might as well blog ha-ha.
So..I have three dogs in my house right now, Alice, Harley, and Sissy. Alice is my puppy and Sissy and Harley are my dad's girlfriend's. It's really funny to watch Alice play with Sissy. They are in the middle of trying to find out who is in charge of the house. Alice and Sissy have both realized that Harley is too much of a wuss to take control of the dang house, and so they are trying to find who will win. It's really crazy to look at Sissy from the side because Alice looks so much like her. (Harley and Sissy are Alice's parents.) The dogs are always fighting over who will sit next to me, and I'm sure that it's some kind of power position, but oh well. I'm just going to allow Alice and Sissy to figure this stuff out.
The weather is terrible outside and I'm locked inside until later today. It sucks. I love warm weather and well it stinks when we have days like today. I have nothing to do but this dang landyard and homework, and I don't wish to do either, so you get a pointless blog from me :). I would fall asleep but I wouldn't wake up in time for work, and I know that I wouldn't. I really don't know what I'm doing tonight. I know that I have to be there at 6 and I start in L's room and then move to the Link. I don't know much more than that. I don't know where this dang room "Link" is, but I suppose I'll find it! :)
I find it very funny that I am teaching at a Baptist church, I go to a nondenominational church, and then I go to a Methodist church's singles group. Haha. It's very interesting. I promise I'm not waivering in my docterine, it's just that I basically have NO docterine. I have faith, but I had a docterine before in my life, and I really don't care for it. I suppose that's why I go to a nondenominational church :)

No comments:

Post a Comment