January 11, 2010

haha..

not very good at this am I? lol I'm sure there are alot of blogs like this out there...but mine might be one of the worst..
Weight:I have lost weight, you know how I know? I am down to a size 14! YAY I have been a size 16 since well since I started paying attention to my size in clothing. so...I'M EXCITED to be down a size!
College: I am going for my second semester, and well semester 2 starts out with academic probation because I got a B C D F. Oooops : / oh well... I just have to get good grades, which won't be impossible, it's just going to take me staying on top of what I'm doing. Luckily I have a friend which is in two of my same classes and well the others won't be so bad.
General Life: I. am. moving. out. yes I said those words...I'm moving out of my mom and dad's house!! I'm kinda excited...but at the same time, am scared to death lol. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment