January 26, 2010

College Life

So…trying to stay awake…just 15 minutes before I have to go to my car, and listen to the radio, and drink my meal ha-ha. So yeah today I came to the cafeteria to study for Greek, and well…if this one guy will be here when I come in here, I may start coming in here. Ha-ha. It’s not too bad of a place to study and focus on my vocab words…I might need to bring some headphones, but other than that it’s a place to study. Most of the people in here are teachers, and students trying to study, the only reason I EVER come in here is to study. Anyways about this guy: he came in and I was talking to Crystal, and he sat down by himself, when he sat down, he looked at me, I looked back smiling. He went and got his lunch (it is a cafeteria ha-ha) and sat down again, again as he sat down, he made sure to have eye contact. I kept giving him an occasional smile, and kind of looking at him when I thought he wasn’t looking, and he was doing the same (with the looking at me when he thought I wasn’t looking). I’m going to admit, he made focusing on my vocab words kind of hard, but that’s ok because the whole everything in here makes it hard to focus. That’s why I need a set of headphones… anyways back to the guy. After Crystal left we kept on doing this little exchange of looking at each other and looking away, (I looked behind me to be sure he wasn’t ACTUALLY looking at someone else and I was reading too much into it). He finally got up and looked as if he was trying to get the courage to come talk to me, and then decided to just walk out (btw: he walked out the inside doors instead of the doors that lead directly outside.) and as he was leaving he kept eye contact as if to say “well, I suppose good bye, see you around…”. I will probably come back on Thursday to study and see if he’s here ha-ha. I know that I sound like a teenager talking about this guy that looked at me, but he was genuinely checking me out, and that doesn’t happen to me all the time! Ha-ha

Well time to go eat and get ready for Greek…

Yeah, so last night’s studying was a waste of my time. It was frustrating, oh well suppose I’m ready for Thursday. I just have to try and stay awake so that I can fall asleep later tonight. I might take a cat nap for 2 hours, but I really don’t want to sleep too much … I don’t work tomorrow, but it’s still kind of important that I sleep on somewhat of a normal sleep routine. Or…at least as much as I can ha-ha. I think sometimes that I sleep too much, and others that I don’t sleep at all. I know, strange. Well luckily I have enough to do today that I should stay busy. Homework, Homework, Homework…I have about a million chapters to read, and to translate some of 1st John, and do some workbook. I suppose such is life in college, catch some Zs when you can, and then stay up WAY too late ha-ha.

SEF

No comments:

Post a Comment