October 01, 2009

why in the world would you go to court on TV to settle something?

I just don't understand...I watch it all the time, but I don't understand it. Especially Judge Joe Brown or Judge Judy, all they do is make fun of you. It makes for great TV, but I don't understand it...haha.
Well so today I had a greek test, and well...it went better haha...it's not better, but I'm not sure what I'll do if I fail the class..I mean I'll take it over, but my dad will stop paying for my classes, and well. I don't want him to. haha. Especially after the first semester! hm I can't drop it, because well. Then I would be taking under 12 hours, and I have to take 12 hours inorder to be covered by my dad's health coverage, which is something that I kinda need haha. But yeah, I am planning on locking myself in my room this weekend and studying the crap out of the vocabulary. :) I will do better... :)
+SEF

No comments:

Post a Comment