October 02, 2009

Trying to beat that Freshman 15..

Ok, so why is it so much cheaper to eat unhealthy? Are people basically being pushed into the unhealthy foods? I live in a kind of small town, but still when I am driving down the road after a 9 o'clock, and I am hungry at 10:15, so what do I do? I see a Sonic, and pull into it, and order a number one with ketchup, pickles, and a rt 44 lime vanilla diet coke (yes I realize it undoes the whole diet part, but well...diet coke has a neutral flavor which makes any flavor go wonderfully into it. :) ) and let it go down into my stomache. So...why do we make unhealthy food 1/cheeper and 2/ more accesable? It seems like if you are going to get something healthy, you have to either go home and fix it, or you have to sit down in a nice restraunt. I currently weigh 210 lbs. This pushes me into the overweight class. For me, I am trying to lose weight using the slimfast plan kinda tweeked I allow my self to have a day of "spoiling" once a week, and then the rest of the week I have those shakes. BTW: those shakes are better the colder you get 'em. I discovered that if you go to Sonic and get a free glass of ice, and you pour the drink into it it's ALOT better. If you have some kind of weight loss secret for me, I would love to know it! I have been on the SlimFast for about one week, so I obviously haven't seen any changes, change takes longer than that. I am honestly just hoping to beat the "freshman 15". I am living at home, so maybe the freshman 15 won't hit me. haha maybe I am delaying it for another two years. :) YAY for community college! haha. I am going on to a bible college in two years after I receive an associates degree. So maybe I will have two years to get down to a decent weight before I gain 15 lbs. haha hopefully :/
:)
That's all Folks!
SEF

No comments:

Post a Comment